1. Prepare the ingredients
2. In addition to yeast, butter, and cooked sesame seeds, put it in the bucket of the bread machine
3. Put the yeast into the yeast injection box to start the self-kneading program (if there is no automatic yeast sprinkling function, bury the yeast in the flour)
4. Put butter after one dough mixing program, and another dough mixing program
5. After the program is over, check whether the film is rolled out
6. The dough that has been kneaded to the expansion stage is taken out, rounded, and put in a basin, covered with plastic wrap, and fermented to 2.5 times its size
7. The fermented dough is dipped in a little dry powder with your fingers and rubbed in without shrinking.
8. The fermented dough is taken out and vented, and then divided into three equal parts. After rounding, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 15 minutes
9. Roll the loose dough into a beef tongue shape, roll it up for two years, roll it up from top to bottom, and roll it out 3 times
10. Sprinkle the dried cranberries evenly one last time
11. Roll it up from top to bottom, put it in the toast box and cover it for second fermentation
12. After the second fermentation to 2.5 times the size, brush with a layer of egg liquid
13. Preheat the oven at 180° for 5 minutes, and bake the middle layer at 180° for 35 minutes. Pay attention to the coloring in the first ten minutes, and cover with tin foil after coloring.
After the toast is taken out, the toast is 10cm high from the table and shaken from top to bottom twice, and immediately demoulded. After cooling, the slices are sealed and stored.