1. Put the invert syrup, peanut oil, and soap into a basin
2. Stir well until fully integrated
3. Add flour and make dough for 1-2 hours
4. Divide the dough into 12 grams each
5. Divide the sesame filling into 38 grams each and form a ball
6. Flatten the dough to wrap the fillings, and pack tightly
7. Dip dry powder in the mold and put it into the mold to form
8. Push into the baking tray, spray water before baking to prevent cracking
9. Oven at 179 degrees, preheat and bake for 6 minutes
10. One egg yolk, add 5 grams of water to the same amount of egg whites, stir evenly to form egg yolk liquid, bake for 6 minutes, take it out and brush with a layer
11. Continue to bake for 15 minutes
12. The baked mooncakes can return to the oil after one day.
The ratio of the skin to the stuffing can be adjusted appropriately according to the situation of the package. It's a little bit difficult for a thin-skinned bag. Today's ratio is relatively easy to pack.