by Moon Shadow Shaqiu
1. Pour the inverted syrup, liquid soap, and peanut oil into a basin, and stir evenly.
2. Pour in all-purpose flour and mix well.
3. The dough is easy to mix, and there is no dry powder. Wrap the mixed dough with plastic wrap and let it stand at room temperature for 2 hours. Remember that room temperature is not refrigerated.
4. Divide your favorite stuffing into 35 grams each.
5. Take a portion of the pie crust, flatten it, and put in a filling.
6. Flip the mooncake filling down, push it down with the mouth of the tiger bit by bit, and slowly wrap the mooncake filling.
7. Turn it over again at this point, and you can see that the mooncake filling has been basically wrapped up, and it is sorted and closed and rounded.
8. There should be no air in the filling of the crust when wrapping, and the crust itself does not stick. It is especially good to pack with a glove.
9. There is no need to dust or oil, just use your favorite mold to press out the pattern. Put it into the middle of the oven, heat up and down, 180 degrees, and take it out after 5 minutes.
10. Stir the egg yolk and water well and sieve.
11. Dip a small amount of egg liquid with a wool brush, scrape 2 more times on the mouth of the bowl, be sure to scrape off the excess egg liquid, brush lightly on the surface of the moon cake, it must be a light brush, the brush is too much and the pattern is not clear, and the brushed moon cake is sent again In the middle of the oven, heat up and down, 180 degrees, and bake for about 15 minutes.
12. The mooncakes just out of the oven have a harder crust and a darker color, making them unsightly. Put it on the net and wait for it to cool completely, put it in a fresh-keeping box, and wait for 2-3 days. After the oil is returned, the mooncakes can be eaten.
13. The mooncakes after returning to the oil are brighter in color and the crust becomes softer.
1. The formula in this article can make 40 moon cakes of 50 grams.
2. The best ratio of the skin to the filling is 3:7, that is, 50 grams of moon cake 15 grams of skin and 35 grams of filling, or 4:6, 20 grams of skin and 30 grams of filling.
3. As for moon cakes, most of them are caused by too wet fillings of moon cakes.
4. The freshly baked mooncake skin is hard, so it needs to be completely cooled and put in a safe box for storage. After about 2-3 days of oil return, the mooncake skin will become soft and the color of the mooncake will be smoother than before. You can eat at this time.