1. Prepare the required ingredients, weigh the invert syrup, and pour the liquid water.
2. Use a manual whisk to mix in one direction slightly, and then add vegetable oil in portions. Salad oil at home is also okay, as long as you don’t choose a strong smell, such as olive oil, etc., it’s not acceptable.
3. After mixing well, you must mix well during the mixing process. After mixing well, it will become thicker. Some pro-reflect that the cake crust is very sticky during the process of making mooncakes. A large part of the reason is that the syrup and oil are not mixed. Evenly, resulting in the separation of sugar and oil. After being thoroughly mixed, it will not stick during the packaging process.
4. Sift the flour and mix well, then pour it on the silicone mat, open the nest, and prepare the scraper
5. Pour the mixed sugar and oil mixture
6. Use a spatula to mix well. After mixing well, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it relax for 1 hour.
7. According to the mold to determine the crust and filling, this set of mold is 63 grams, the crust and the filling are according to the ratio of 3:7, weigh 19 grams of the crust and 44 grams of the filling.
8. Take a portion of sesame filling in a leather bag, and make sure that the skin is evenly thick when wrapping.
9. Prepare the mold and pay attention to it when removing the film. It is best to fix the position. Press the film wherever the mooncake wants to be, because after the film is removed, there is no way to move it. If it is forced to move, It is easy to deform the mooncake, so be sure to determine the position before removing the film.
10. Prepare the colored egg liquid on the surface. The ratio Xiaopang uses three egg yolks + one whole egg. Because you want the surface color of the mooncakes to look better, you can add a little invert syrup and mix well.
11. Heat up to 160 degrees, lower to 200 degrees, put in the oven for 8 minutes, first bake the surface of the mooncake until the color is white, and then take it out
12. Use a wool brush to color the egg liquid. The wool brush is more delicate and the brush effect will be better than the silicone brush. When brushing, pay attention not to stick too much egg liquid at a time. After the wool brush sticks the egg liquid, it should be on the side of the bowl. Just a little bit each time. If you stick too much egg liquid at a time, the egg liquid will get stuck in the pattern during the brushing process, and the surface pattern will be unclear. The egg liquid has to be brushed three times each time. After the last time it was dry, brush it again until the third time.
13. After the egg mixture is brushed, put it in the oven and continue to bake for about 15 minutes
1. Pay attention when mixing sugar and oil, be sure to mix well, otherwise it will cause the skin to be too sticky.
2. When removing the film, you must first determine the position on the baking tray, and then press the film directly on the position to prevent it from moving after the film is removed, which will easily cause the moon cake to deform.
3. If you want to make homemade fillings, the water content of the fillings should not be too dry. If the water content is too large, it is easy to cause lower waist and cracking during the baking process.
4. When coloring the egg liquid, be sure not to brush too much egg liquid, lest the egg gets stuck in the pattern and the pattern is not clear. When the wool brush sticks to the egg liquid, be sure to place it on the side of the bowl, each time there is only a little egg liquid, and repeat the brush three times, each time after the previous time is completely dry.
5. After the Cantonese-style mooncakes are baked, they can't be eaten right away, they have to wait until the oil is returned.