1. Add yeast and sugar to the wheat flour and knead the hair in cold water. This is a smooth surface that is well kneaded.
2. Roll it out, pour in 15 ml of oil and spread it evenly.
3. Sprinkle ground black sesame seeds, cooked pepper powder and salt evenly.
4. Roll up into strips, cut into 6 portions, pinch both ends and squeeze into cakes.
5. Roll out into a pie, spread a little oil, and place in a baking tray.
6. Put it in the oven and bake at 200°C for 20 minutes and at 250°C for 2 minutes.
7. Take out the baked pie.
Preheat the oven for 3 minutes