1. First make black sesame biscuits. Cook 30 grams of black sesame seeds, 25 grams of powdered sugar, and 15 grams of low-gluten flour. Put them into a grinder and smash them into powder. Sift all of them. It doesn’t matter if the black sesame seeds are not completely broken. Set aside for later use.
2. Take 45 grams of egg white (egg white is best to be refrigerated in advance), add a few drops of lemon juice, and beat with an electric whisk. Add 15 grams of white sugar in two portions when whisking, and beat until the egg batter is strong and has small sharp corners. .
3. Sift the crushed black sesame powder into the egg white paste, and add the black sesame that has not been crushed after sieving.
4. Use the cutting and mixing technique to mix everything evenly.
5. Put in a piping bag
6. Choose a larger mouthpiece, about 2 cm or so, 8-tooth or multi-tooth mouthpieces (in fact, the mouthpiece is big enough). Place a high-temperature resistant silicone pad on the baking tray and squeeze it into a strip. Preheat the oven at 170°C in advance and bake for about 13-15 minutes. After baking, take it out and let it cool for later use.
7. Now while baking the biscuits, prepare the cream filling, first take 10 grams of powdered sugar and 3 grams of matcha powder, mix well and set aside.
8. Because powdered sugar and matcha powder may agglomerate, sift them again.
9. Add 15 grams of whipped cream at room temperature, and stir all well for later use.
10. After 25 grams of white chocolate is melted in insulated water until it is smooth and without particles, add the cream batter and mix well.
11. Take out 50 grams of butter in advance, soften at room temperature to a pit with a light touch with your hands, stir it into a paste, and then add the chocolate cream paste.
12. Stir everything into a paste with a uniform color.
13. Put the cream filling into the piping bag.
14. Take out the black sesame biscuit that has been baked and let cool, squeeze the cream on a black sesame biscuit, and then cover a black sesame biscuit to complete.
15. It’s so delicious, I can’t stop at all, I don’t have to say O(∩_∩)O to send a friend
16. It is very suitable as a small gift box as a gift.
17. The taste is very surprising, with rich milky aroma and light tea aroma, crisp and not sweet, you must try it.
Method of roasting black sesame seeds
1. Spread clean black sesame seeds on the baking tray, (do not dip the black sesame seeds in water); 2. After the oven temperature is 150℃, put the black sesame seeds in and bake; 2. Turn over with chopsticks every 5 minutes Black sesame seeds (to prevent the bottom from being burnt); 4. Roast for about 10 minutes, turn off the heat, and let it stuffy for a while.