by Homecoming Kitchen
1. Prepare the ingredients. Sushi nori, canned tuna, cucumber, carrot, egg, sushi vinegar, sushi soy sauce.
2. Prepare germ rice and glutinous rice.
3. 2 and a half cups of germ rice and half a cup of glutinous rice. Cook rice in a rice cooker.
4. Beat two eggs, add a little salt, and mix well. Put the fried egg cakes in the pot.
5. Cut vegetables into strips and set aside.
6. The rice is simmered well, and it can be simmered in the pot for 20 minutes, and the taste will be better.
7. Put the rice out into a bowl and sprinkle some black sesame seeds.
8. Drizzle with 15ml sushi vinegar.
9. Use a spoon to mix the rice and vinegar evenly, and toss upright to avoid the rice grains from breaking up.
10. The inside and outside of the sushi roll can be covered with plastic wrap.
11. Put a piece of seaweed on it.
12. Spread a layer of rice, leaving less space on the four sides instead of covering it all up.
13. Put on the marinated egg pancakes.
14. Put cucumber, carrot sticks, and tuna on the omelet.
15. Roll up from the top, gradually take out the curtain, and roll it forward. Cut off the last extra egg rolls to close the edges.
16. The rolled sushi rolls are like this.
17. Use a knife to cut the sushi roll into even small pieces.
18. Place the sushi on the plate. It can be eaten with some sushi soy sauce and wasabi. "Renliang prefers germ rice, a good partner for a healthy diet"
My ingredients are 4-5 sushi rolls, for reference! Pour the sushi vinegar on the rice. It must be evenly poured and mixed evenly. Otherwise, the rice grains that are not mixed with the sushi vinegar will become hard after a long time. The rice spoon should be upright when it is stirred to keep the rice grains intact. When cutting, the knife can be dipped in water to reduce the stickiness when touching the rice grains.