by Akai╮(╯▽╰)╭ing (from WeChat.)
1. Peel the pumpkin, cut into pieces and steam.
2. Use a spoon to mash it.
3. Spread out the flour, add the yeast and stir well, add the pumpkin puree, and knead it with your hands while kneading it.
4. Cover your hair with the kneaded dough.
5. Add baking soda to the noodles that have been made and knead well and smoothly.
6. Roll out the dough.
7. Add a little oil and evenly sprinkle with salt, cooked pepper powder and cooked black sesame seeds.
8. Roll it up and cut into sections. (Cut according to the size of the pot)
9. Put the two on top of each other and press down the incision with chopsticks.
10. Then pinch the ends with both hands and twist. Boil water, boil the water into the pot and steam for 30 minutes.
11. Steamed Hanamaki.
12. Hanamaki served on a plate.
When making the dough, be sure to knead the pumpkin puree evenly