1. Cut the seaweed into pieces with scissors
2. After the butter has softened, add salt and start to whip the butter
3. Add the egg liquid to the butter in 2 times, each time until the egg liquid and the butter are completely integrated before adding the next time
4. This is a good state
5. Sift the flour and baking powder into the butter and mix it with a spatula.
6. Pour in black sesame seeds and seaweed crushed, stir with a spatula until fully mixed, and finally knead it
7. Shape the dough into a rectangle and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour until it hardens
8. Cut into 0.4cm slices
9. Put it on the baking tray, leaving enough space between each cookie. Preheat the oven in advance, 180 degrees for 18 minutes, until the surface is golden brown
1. This is a salty biscuit. If you like to eat sweet ones, you can add 3 grams of white sugar in step 2 to increase the flavor of the biscuit.
2. The butter of this recipe cannot be replaced with corn oil. I tried to make it once, and the biscuits were half broken after they were baked
3. The oven temperature is for reference only