by w Green water lotus pond y
1. Put whole eggs and egg yolks in a basin and beat them up.
2. Add corn oil and powdered sugar to the beaten egg liquid. Beat evenly until emulsified.
3. Mix all-purpose flour, low-gluten flour, baking powder, and baking soda and sift into a basin.
4. Pour in the cooked sesame seeds and stir to knead into a dough.
5. The small dough of about 10 grams is flattened after the center is rounded
6. Place them in the baking tray one by one.
7. Put it in the preheated oven and bake the middle layer at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes
8. Just leave it to cool.
The temperature and time of the oven are for reference only, please pay attention to check after entering the oven.