1. Remove the old leaves of the choy sum and divide the choy sum in two with a knife
2. Wash the choy sum and control the water, and diced garlic
3. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the water to boil, put the stalks of the Chinese cabbage leaves into the pot first, and when they are almost cooked, add them and cook until the leaves are soft.
4. Remove the choy sum and put it on the plate
5. Saute garlic in a frying pan
6. Add the right amount of salt
7. Add appropriate amount of light soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir well
8. Finally, pour the prepared oyster sauce garlic juice onto the choy sum
Cabbage worms are easy to grow cabbage worms. You can soak them in salt water for 10 minutes before eating to remove residual pesticides and let the cabbage worms escape.