1. Boil water in a pot. After the water is boiled, pour in the bean sprouts, cook them, and then pick them up and put them in a container
2. After boiling the bean sprouts in the water, pass the eel over the water, then quickly rinse it with cold water
3. Put the ginger garlic rice, wild pepper, and watercress into the pot and stir fry until fragrant
4. After adding sea pepper noodles to fry well, add water and simmer
5. After boiling, pour the eel in and cook, add salt, chicken essence, sugar, pepper, and chicken sauce to taste
6. After thickening with soy flour, put the eel on top of the bean sprouts, and sprinkle with chopped chives and white sesame seeds
7. Boil some oil in a pot, then pour the hot oil on top of the leeks.