1. Cut the ginger, chopped green onion, prepare the chili, and Chinese pepper
2. Prepare bean sprouts and lettuce
3. Clean up the perch
Cut the fish head, knife from the fish bone to the fish tail balance sheet
5. Before slicing, you can lay the fish flat on the spine of the fish, so that it is easier to slice. In the same way as step 4, slice the fish on the other side
Remove the bone slices from the side of the fish belly and cut into pieces
7. Then slice the fish fillets from the fish tail slices at an angle of 40 degrees. You can also cut butterfly fish fillets, that is, one cut is not cut, two cuts are cut
8. For the sliced fish fillets, add half a teaspoon of pepper, starch, and an egg white, and then add a little bit of cooking oil.
9. Stir-fry fragrant ginger and green onions in the pot, add fish bones and fry to change the color
10. Add boiling water, salt and pepper, simmer for about 10 minutes, add lettuce and bean sprouts and cook
11. Remove the lettuce, bean sprouts, and fish bones out of the bowl. Keep the pot open and add the fish fillets. You can use chopsticks to hold it in, or pull it out gently after adding it. After the fillets are formed, they can be taken out
12. The fish soup can be filtered and packed in a fish fillet bowl
13. Add oil to the pot, add the pepper and red pepper, and sauté
14. Pour in oil and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
1. The fresh chili I used, the chili can not be too spicy without cutting it into sections.
2. When slicing fish, you can put a towel under the cutting board to prevent slippage.
3. Boil the fish fillets, the fish fillets can be fished out after setting the shape, they will be broken after too long.