1. Prepare the vegetables and cut them. You can change the types of vegetables as long as you like.
2. Cut the wild pepper.
3. Sea bass bones, fried until both sides are slightly browned.
4. Add water, add lemon slices and green onion, and bring to a boil.
5. Marinate fish fillets with lemon juice, pepper, cooking wine, a little salt, and a little starch.
6. In another pot, sauté the small tomatoes first, and then saute the millet and wild pepper after the tomatoes are juiced.
7. After the fish bone soup is boiled over high heat, add the freshly fried chilies. Simmer slowly.
8. Add all kinds of vegetables.
9. When the vegetables are cooked to this level, they can be seasoned. Add white vinegar, salt, and sugar to taste and adjust until it suits your taste.
10. After adjusting the taste, put the fish fillets into the pot one by one.
11. After the fish fillets are cooked, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and then add 2 drops of sesame oil to increase the aroma, and it is ready to be served.
Add cold water when boiling the fish bone soup and slowly boil it out.