1. Clean the perch, cut off the head and tail,
2. Bone the fish, slice the fish,
3. Fish bone stew for later use,
4. Knead the fish fillets with salt, pepper, cooking wine, starch, and mix well.
5. Add salt to the fish head and fish tail, and steam them with cooking wine for later use.
6. Take two pieces of stinky tofu,
7. Wrap right amount of stinky tofu with fish fillets,
8. 60% oil temperature, deep fry until golden and fish out,
9. Stir-fry the bean paste with a small amount of oil,
10. Stir-fry the red oil, add green onions, ginger, and chopped onions,
11. Stir fry until it tastes good, pour it into the fish soup,
12. Pour stinky fish rolls, soy sauce, chicken powder, sugar to taste,
13. Water starch thickens the gorgon,
14. Arrange out of the pot and top with the soup.
When frying, pay attention, the temperature must not be too high, to avoid the fried fish rolls turning out and the meat becomes old.