1. The okra I grow by myself can be harvested so much every day. I just picked the okra and it’s fresh enough.
2. Rub off the fluff on the surface of the okra with salt
3. Rinse with water
4. Put a little oil in the boiling water and blanch it for a little more than 1 minute. The okra I picked are very tender, so it will be blanched quickly. If the okra I bought is a little older, you can cook it for 1-2 minutes.
5. Remove the blanched okra and immediately put it in the ice water prepared in advance to keep it crisp and tender. I'm prerequisite to put cold water in the refrigerator for ice water
6. Take out the ice-cold okra, and use kitchen paper to absorb the surface moisture, so that it is easy to taste. I use bamboo fiber paper from Tianxi Rose
7. Finally cut off the pedicle. Be careful not to cut off the stalk in advance, otherwise water will enter the okra when it is blanched
8. Put the processed okra on a plate, top with light soy sauce, mince garlic and place on top, cut chili into circles and place on top, then heat the oil and pour on top.
Because the light soy sauce is salty, so the dish does not need to be salted. It is even better if it is eaten with the light soy sauce on the plate and topped with minced garlic.