1. Pour flour, cornstarch, and salt into a cooking bowl and mix evenly, add 1 egg, and add a little water in portions
2. Until it becomes flourless particles, such as yogurt-like batter, let stand for 10 minutes
3. Shred the red and yellow peppers and ham, and slice the okra.
4. Add a little oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, pour in the batter and shake the pan gently to spread the batter evenly on the bottom of the pan.
5. Change the heat to medium and low, and when the batter has solidified into a cake, and when the surface is slightly blistered, beat an egg on the cake. Use a spatula to lightly chop the egg to spread the egg evenly on the cake. Add a lid and simmer for 1 minute. Make it solidify slightly
6. Open the lid, and evenly sprinkle about 2/3 of the amount of shredded cheese on the surface of the dough, spread red and yellow colored pepper, shredded ham, and okra slices, then sprinkle in the remaining shredded cheese, add the lid and simmer for two minutes. can