1. Prepare the ingredients needed for cleaning;
2. Add appropriate amount of water and salt to the pot and bring to a boil;
3. Put snow peas in boiling water and blanch until 7 is mature, remove and control the water;
4. Continue to blanch the okra in water until it is 7 mature, and remove the water to control it;
5. Cut the tricholoma into thick slices and set aside;
6. Cut the okra into oblique pieces and slice the carrots, and set aside;
7. Mix 100 grams of water, corn starch and minced garlic evenly, make gorgon juice, set aside;
8. Add cooking oil to the pot;
9. Pour the water-fat fungus, mushrooms, crab-flavored mushrooms and carrot slices into the pot and stir fry at the same time;
10. Continue to add ginger juice, about 100 grams of water and appropriate amount of salt, and fry until the mushrooms are basically mature;
11. Pour blanched okra and snow peas into a pot and stir fry until fully cooked;
12. Add the mixed water starch garlic froth juice, stir-fry for 1 minute on high heat to collect the juice.
1. In addition to the ingredients listed in the recipe, adding an appropriate amount of white fungus and white jade mushroom is also a good choice;
2. When blanching vegetables, the okra will have mucus, so it should be placed in the back;
3. The highlight of this dish is the light and salty taste. Don't add soy sauce condiments, the mushrooms are delicious enough;
4. Add starch juice according to the amount of juice, don't pour it all at once, just wrap it in a thin layer.