Prepare the necessary materials first.
2. The meat slices are marinated in soy sauce and corn starch for later use. Put more soy sauce and leave the salt.
3. Heat an appropriate amount of oil in a pan, add green onion, ginger, garlic, and bean paste to fry until fragrant.
4. Add the right amount of water and salt.
5. Add bean sprouts and cook.
6. Scoop out and spread on the bottom of the bowl.
7. Put the beef into the pot several times, put it in the pot and remove it immediately after changing its color.
8. Spread on bean sprouts.
9. Sprinkle the sliced pork with pepper, dried chili, and garlic.
10. In a clean pan, boil an appropriate amount of hot oil, and quickly drizzle it on the chilies.
1. The blanching time of beef must be very short to ensure its tenderness. After putting it in the pot and dispersing it, if you see the surface discoloration, you have to take it out immediately.
2. The spiciness of this dish depends on the type of pepper you choose. If you can't eat spicy food, you can ask the non-spicy pepper at the vegetable farm, and remove the seeds to use.