1. Prepare ingredients and portions
2. Cold water pot, put the egg to cook
3. Peel off the old leaves, wash and cut in half and set aside
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, add 10 grams of corn oil, and stir fry for a while.
5. Stir fry the flesh and bones until the color changes, add 2 tablespoons of yellow plum sauce, light soy sauce, oyster sauce and white sugar and continue to fry.
6. Stir fry until the flesh is connected to the flesh and fry with sugar color, then turn off the heat. I like thick soup, if you like thinner, you can add some water
7. Stir-fried flesh and bones are connected and served with the soup for later use.
8. Put water in the small pot and bring to a boil, add 2 grams of edible oil and 1 gram of salt, and put in Shanghai green blanched water.
9. After the Shanghai green boiled water changes color, boil it for about 30 seconds and remove the cold water to keep it green.
10. Let the eggs cool, peel them and cut them in half
11. Put a bowl of rice, put the vegetables, the eggs and the flesh and bones, pour the soup, add the right amount of Babao sauce according to the taste, the bones and flesh are connected to the top of the rice is ready
1. The bone and the flesh can be replaced with chicken thighs or chicken breasts, add seasonings to marinate before cooking
2. If there is no yellow plum sauce, you can use white vinegar and sugar to make the sauce according to taste
3. The saltiness can be adjusted flexibly according to taste