by Yoha Kitchen
1. Fresh sea pike, alive when you buy it
2. Barracuda first scrape off the scales
3. Plan the belly of the barracuda and remove the intestines, and clean it. Be sure to clean up the internal organs and blood in the belly of the fish; cut into large pieces
4. Put a little oil in the pan, add green onion and ginger and stir fry to create a fragrance
5. Put an appropriate amount of water and put in the diced barracuda
6. Put in the right amount of cooking wine and a little white vinegar, add enough water at a time
7. Cover the pot and bring it to a boil, turn to low heat and simmer for about 15 minutes
8. When the fish is stewed, open the lid to see, the fish soup starts to turn milky white, and oily flowers appear on the surface; you can skim the oily flowers if you mind
9. Finally, add some salt to taste, and start eating and drinking.
The ingredients are very simple, the stewed fish is very fresh, and the sea pike in spring is basically free of fishy smell. Eat fish and drink fish soup in its original flavor.