1. Remove the scales of the barracuda, clean, cut into pieces, and marinate in soy sauce for about an hour
2. Use the right amount of oil, when the temperature of the oil rises to 60% to 70%, add the fish, fry it to about 60%, and then remove the fish.
3. Fried fish to control oil, set aside
4. Cut the green onion, ginger, garlic and set aside
5. Add oil, add pepper, aniseed, green onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant
6. Add soy sauce to taste
7. Add water
8. After boiling the pan, put the fried fish in the pan and start the pan again.
When frying, the temperature of the oil should not be too hot, it will be mushy if it is too hot. It doesn't need to be fully cooked, it's just half-ripe, just look at the color.