by Water pity
1. First prepare the ingredients. The barracuda should be scraped with a knife to clean the scales. After removing the internal organs, rinse them with tap water repeatedly, and prepare shredded ginger, garlic slices, and chopped green onion.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add pepper, ginger, garlic slices and sauté until fragrant.
3. Add the bean paste, turn the heat to a low heat and sauté until fragrant, then add the chopped green onion.
4. Pour appropriate amount of water into the pot, turn to high heat and boil until boiling.
5. At this time, put in the washed barracuda, drizzle with cooking wine and light soy sauce.
6. Season with sugar and a little salt and bring to a boil.
7. Cover the pot, turn the heat to low and simmer until the soup thickens.
8. Finally, open the lid, sprinkle with chopped green onion, turn to high heat to collect the juice, and leave a little soup to turn off the heat.
1. When frying the bean paste, be sure to use a low fire to slowly stir-fry the flavor and then stew the fish. The high fire is not only easy to paste, but also easy to splash everywhere.
2. When washing the fish, the black film and blood clots in the belly of the fish must be removed. This is one of the sources of fishy.