1. One barracuda, remove the scales, internal organs and gills, and wash
2. Cut into sections, add appropriate amount of salt, green onion, ginger slices and marinate for a while
3. When marinating the fish, make the sauce, garlic chili sauce, tomato sauce, oyster sauce, add chopped green onion and some peanut oil, and mix well.
4. Roll the marinated fish in the sauce, and the whole body is covered with the sauce
5. Turn the frying pan and brush a layer of oil into the grill basket, and add the fish pieces dipped in the sauce
6. Put the baking basket in the fryer
7. Put the lid on, set the time to 25 minutes, start the fryer
8. When there are 5 minutes left, brush with the remaining sauce and bake until the end of the program.
9. The grilled fish is attractive in color and fragrant
1. Adjust the roasting time according to the size of the fish.