by Jiesai Private Kitchen
1. Barracuda is slaughtered to remove scales, internal organs (be careful not to break the gall bladder), and gills, and wash away the black membrane in the abdomen with water. (The hard spines on the fins are sharper, so be careful when handling them)
2. The processed mud carp is sliced into two pieces from the belly, and each slice is changed into 3 small pieces.
3. Save the Chaozhou sauerkraut for the soup, and cut the sauerkraut into 2 cm sections.
4. Bring the garlic oil to the bottom of the pot and spread the chopped ginger, sauerkraut, fish sauce and water.
5. Cover the pot and start the "Boil Noodles" function. After the screen displays "Boiling", put the processed barracuda code in the pot.
6. When the cooking is over, just take out the ingredients in the pot.
1. You can add fish sauce in an appropriate amount instead of salt, and sauerkraut has a certain saltiness.
2. It can be replaced manually without noodle cooking function.
3. If there is no garlic oil, you can use another pot to fry the garlic cloves until golden.