1. Preparation of main raw materials.
2. Add water to the milk pot, place the washed quail eggs, boil for about 8 minutes, scoop out the cold water, and then peel the shells and set aside.
3. Chicken feet, cut off your nails and chop into small pieces.
4. In a pot under cold water, add cooking wine and white vinegar to the pot, blanch the chicken feet in water and cook for about 5 minutes, remove, rinse and control the water.
5. Pour into the wok and fry the ginger slices until fragrant.
6. Dry the chicken feet and fry them to make them golden brown.
7. Add the cinnamon and star anise, and pour the cooking wine along the side of the pot to further remove the smell.
8. Then pour in the light soy sauce and fry until the chicken feet are colored.
9. Add boiling water to the pot and pour oyster sauce.
10. Place the quail eggs after boiling for about 15 minutes.
11. Cook for about 10 minutes, adding salt according to taste.
12. Add millet pepper.
13. Collect the juice over high heat and serve it out
1: The nails of chicken feet must be cut clean.
2: When using the oil pan, the moisture must be controlled dry, otherwise the oil will splash and avoid scalding.
3: It can be spicy, add millet pepper when you can fry chicken feet. The elves are released later, just to enhance the color.
4: The taste of fresh chicken feet is good. If there is no such thing, you can only choose frozen products.