1. Dried eel
2. Cut the whole dried eel and soak in water for about 3 hours
3. Wash the rice and make the rice first
4. Soaked dried eel, diced pork belly and sliced ginger
5. Put a little olive oil in the wok, add the pork belly and ginger slices in the cold oil in the wok and stir fry until the pork belly is oily and the ginger slices are curled
6. Put in the right amount of Huadiao wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rock sugar, and boil
7. Add water, dried eel, knotted shallots and put it in a pot, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes
8. Stew until the soup thickens and turn off the heat
9. Carrots and broccoli are washed and blanched. Put a little salt and oil in the water, blanch them and remove them for later use.
10. Put the cooked rice in a bowl, place vegetables around, and put dried eel in the middle.
The amount of rock sugar can be increased or decreased according to your preference, and the dried eel must be soaked in advance