1. Wash the grass carp that you bought. Especially the black skin in the belly. Ready to take the fishy thread.
2. Stroke one line near the head of the fish, and another line near the tail. At this time, you can see a small white spot where you draw a line on the head of the fish. Grab the head with your left hand and gently pat on the back of the fish with your right hand. Pull out while patting, so that a fishy line is taken out. The fish will not be fishy when done.
3. After removing the fishy thread, cut the fish into sections. If there is a fish plate, there is no need to cut it, and it will be cooked whole and it looks good in shape. I don't have a fish plate in my house, so I cut it into pieces.
4. Then put the cut fish in a large container, add flour noodles, salt, ginger, and cooking wine to marinate for a while. Preferably more than one hour.
5. The marinated fish can be deep-fried in 80% hot oil to make golden brown.
6. After frying the fish, leave some cooked oil in the pan. Put the red pepper, star anise, cinnamon, sliced carrot, green onion, ginger and garlic slices, diced meat or minced meat in the cooked oil and stir fry to get a fragrance.
7. At this time, add fish cubes, add a bottle of beer, surpass the fish, reduce the heat to a low heat, and boil the juice to dry.
8. That's it. If you love coriander, you can sprinkle coriander on the finished dish. In this dish, carrots are added to allow children to eat more or not. Sweeter, spicy, and delicious!
Either grass carp or silver carp (shoal carp, black carp) will do. We don't eat carp in Sichuan. When taking the fishy thread, don't be anxious, take it slowly, slowly pull it out, it will break if you use too much force. If you don't like to eat with a little sweetness, don't put the star anise pot. Finally, collect the juice without putting MSG.