by Fatty Mushroom
1. Cut the goose meat into small pieces, prepare a pot of cold water and boil it with the goose meat to remove the foam and set aside
2. Prepare the pork belly in the same steps
3. Put a spoonful of oil in the pot and heat it up, the red dot in the pot will turn into a red circle, and the green onion and sliced ginger will fragrant.
4. Stir-fry the goose and pork belly, add 10ml of cooking wine to remove the fishy smell
5. Add appropriate amount of hot water, it is almost as flat as the meat, put rock sugar to melt the rock sugar, add a cinnamon star anise
6. Pour about 20ML light soy sauce and 5ML dark soy sauce, mix well, cover the pot and simmer over medium-low heat
7. Cook for about 1 hour, collect the juice on high heat, stir fry continuously, and sprinkle with chopped green onions
8. Turn off the heat when the juice is almost done
This dish uses the second generation of Supor Red Dot Wok, which uses the Red Dot technology, and its core advantage lies in controlling the oil temperature. When the bottom pattern of Supor's flaming frying pan turns into a solid flaming dot, it means that the optimum temperature for serving dishes has been reached. This unique "temperature reminder" function, by controlling the temperature of the oil, prevents harmful substances from being overheated. It not only ensures the taste of the food, but also retains the nutrients of the food to the greatest extent, bringing you and your family Come to be healthy. The non-stick pan treatment also makes cooking easier.