1. To make noodles, you can add a proper amount of salt to the noodle water, so that the rolled noodles will be more chewy. After reconciliation, wrap it with plastic wrap and give it a look.
2. Beans, choose well, wash and fry.
3. Roll surface
5. Cut into small pieces
6. When the beans are half-ripe, add more water. Be sure to add more water. Soak the beans quickly.
7. Sprinkle the noodles with beans, then pour some oil on the noodles
8. stew. Use the evaporation of water to cook the noodles. Note: Try not to stick the noodles on the pan, as it will burn easily. Also, don't open the pot frequently, and braise the noodles with the heat of the water. But you can't ignore it at all. You have to look through it once or twice. If the water is not enough, add some water along the side of the pot to prevent the beans from sticking.
9. Pound garlic, add some vinegar, as a seasoning
Every dish can be done with your heart! Note: The beans are half-cooked and roll the noodles. Try not to stick the noodles to the side of the pot. After putting the noodles in, do not open the pot frequently to ensure that the steam will cook the noodles. But I still need to look at it. Add some water when the water is gone, otherwise the beans will be mushy. The technical content is relatively high, but practice makes perfect!