1. Put pork belly into the pot, add 3 slices of ginger and green onion knot, bring to a boil, turn to low heat and cook for 40 minutes
2. Tricholoma washed and sliced
3. Dried shiitake mushrooms soaked and sliced
4. Soaked fungus hair and shredded
5. Cool sliced pork belly
6. Add vegetable oil to the pot, add garlic slices and 1 slice of ginger and stir fry until fragrant
7. Add pork belly and stir fry for 1 minute
8. Put in sliced mushrooms, fry mushroom slices and shredded fungus for 40 seconds
9. Add light soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir-fry evenly
10. Pour in the right amount of water and boil, turn to low heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes
11. Pour in egg liquid and push into egg flowers, pour in water to thicken the starch, turn off the heat, add sesame oil, mix well, and serve.
12. When the water in the pot is boiled, put the noodles in the hand-rolled noodles and cook them, and put them in a bowl after cooling.
Stir-fry mushrooms is more fragrant. When boiling the marinade, cook it on a low heat. If you like, you can filter it with pork broth instead of water. The fat will be more fat, but it will be more fragrant.