1. Boil the noodles with water.
2. Put half a bowl of cold water when boiling again.
3. Wash all kinds of vegetables during noodle cooking, and cut spinach and tomatoes into sections.
4. Add half a bowl of water until the second opening. Add the vegetables at this time, cover the heat and reduce the heat until the noodles and vegetables are cooked.
5. To process the sesame paste during the cooking process: add sugar and salt to the sesame paste and stir evenly with a small amount of warm water to form a slightly fluid sauce.
6. Crush the ripe nuts.
7. After the noodles and vegetables are cooked, remove them in pure water and pour them dry.
8. Put the noodles on a plate, stir in the tomato chunks, sprinkle with chopped coriander, crisp nuts, and drizzle with sesame sauce.
9. Have a taste, it's nutritious.
1. You can use ready-made dried noodles if you don't have hand-rolled noodles.
2. Various vegetables can be adjusted according to your preferences.
3. In order to lose weight, I did not add high-fat ingredients. You can also add meat and seafood such as beef, eggs, ham, and fresh shrimps for a more balanced nutrition.
4. Learn to arrange the time reasonably when cooking. Using the cooking time to process dishes and other procedures can greatly save your own time.