1. Prepare all cleaned ingredients
2. Break Bai Bu Lao into inch pieces, slice pork belly, slice green onion, mince ginger, pat garlic and mince, put 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of Huadiao wine and some salt in a small bowl
3. After plugging in the power, turn to high heat, then pour oil into the slow cooker, add green onions, ginger, star anise and 1/3 of the garlic, and stir well.
4. Put the pork belly evenly on top
5. After that, put the white not old, pour the seasoning in a small bowl and an appropriate amount of water (the water is equal to the lentils)
6. 2.5 hours after closing the lid
7. When the lentils start to see small bubbles
8. Then roll out the noodles as much as possible and place them on the lentils
9. Put the lid on, after 40 minutes
10. Add the black peppercorns and the remaining 2/3 minced garlic. Use two pairs of chopsticks to mix all the noodles thoroughly. The ingredients are enough to make yourself. After that, you can enjoy a different food on a plate.
Silk scarf reminder: lentils can be replaced with other dishes, and the taste is also very good.