1. Break the beans by hand, wash and set aside
2. Appropriate amount of edible oil, add ginger, green onion, dried chili, aniseed and sauté
3. Drain the beans, pour into the pot, stir fry for 4 minutes on high heat
4. Add about 3 teaspoons of light soy sauce
5. Soy sauce, about half a teaspoon
6. 1/2 teaspoon of cooking wine
7. Add half a spoon of rice vinegar
8. 1 teaspoon sugar, stir fry
9. A little more than the beans in the pot
10. Add the prepared shrimp and crab sticks and bring to a boil over high heat
11. After turning to low heat, spread the noodles on the dish and cover the pot for about 5 minutes
12. Turn over the top noodles after 5 minutes. Pay attention, not the dishes, just turn the noodles down so that the noodles can fully absorb the soup. Cover the pot and simmer for about 5 minutes.
13. Open the lid and check that the noodles are not hard, which means they are cooked. Sprinkle the minced garlic on the noodles.
14. Add 5 drops of sesame oil to raise the fragrance, and then use a spatula to slowly stir the vegetables and noodles evenly, and you can get out of the pot.
Simple and convenient