by Heart moves
Clean the hairtail first, put a knife on the surface, sprinkle in salt, and marinate for a while.
Tip: Hairtail is easier to taste with a few cuts. The black film on the belly of the fish and the blood on the bone must be thoroughly cleaned. As for the silver fish scales, our hairtail has always been reserved because it is not a scale, but a layer of skin formed by special fat, called "silver fat", which is a high-quality fat with high nutritional value, which is good for the body. There are great benefits, so there is no need to deal with it.
2. Soak the dried chilies for a few minutes, then cut into small pieces, and shake off the chili seeds. Peel the ginger, wash and cut into slices, peel the garlic seeds, wash and cut into cubes.
3. Put light soy sauce, braised soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, cold vinegar, and a little cornstarch in a bowl, mix well, and make a sauce.
4. Drain the marinated hairtail into dry juice and coat it with cornstarch.
Raise the frying pan and fry the hairtail over medium heat until the surface is golden.
Tip: When frying the octopus, you must coat it with a little cornstarch or flour, and fry slowly over medium heat. Don't stir frequently. Don't put too much oil to avoid waste.
6. Pull the octopus aside, add ginger garlic chili and stir until fragrant.
7. Pour the beer and cook for two to three minutes.
8. Then pour in the seasoned sauce, cook until the soup is thick, sprinkle in the chopped green onion, and enjoy.
Do you like this delicious braised octopus in brown sauce? Welcome to leave a message to tell us your opinion.