1. The hairtail is thawed naturally;
2. Remove the head and tail, trim the fins, and cut into equal-sized segments. In order to keep the fish pieces intact, the black fish in the internal organs and the belly of the fish can be poke out with the handle of a spoon. The scales on the surface of the fish do not need to be scraped off deliberately. Contains lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids; the thick fish section can be cut twice to facilitate the taste;
3. Sprinkle a little salt and cooking wine, mix well, marinate for 10 minutes;
4. Take a photo with the condiments that will be used: light soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, cooking wine, garlic cloves, ginger slices, pepper, star anise; this year's green onions are a bit expensive and I am not willing to put them;
5. Beat 2 eggs, and dip the hairtail into the egg liquid;
6. Pour a proper amount of oil in the pan, heat the high heat and turn to a low heat, put the octopus dipped in egg mixture in the pot, do not turn the octopus before entering the pot;
7. Turn over after the bottom is set, and fry golden brown on both sides;
8. Pour light soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, garlic cloves, and ginger slices into the pot, add 1 bowl of water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
1. Fry the fish wrapped in egg liquid until golden on both sides, the fish meat is tender and flavorful without being fishy, and the egg flavor is increased;
2. The seasoning can be adjusted as you like.