1. Clean the pork belly and prepare the ingredients.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of corn oil into a clean pot and heat it over medium heat.
3. Pour in sugar and stir fry continuously.
4. Fry until the sugar melts and changes color. Be careful not to overfry.
5. Pour in pork belly and stir-fry evenly.
6. Stir-fry until the pork belly is evenly colored.
7. Add water, slightly less than pork belly. Simmer over medium-high heat.
8. Add ginger, dried chili, star anise, and stir fry. Cover and simmer.
9. Boil on high heat until the water boils and turn to low heat. Cover the lid and continue to simmer.
10. Simmer for 35-45 minutes, and the meat can be moved with chopsticks. Add one to two tablespoons of salt to taste. Stir-fry evenly and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
11. Out of the pot.
1. Fry until the sugar melts, don't fry it too much, it will be bitter. \n2, the meat will be soft and delicious after simmering for enough time!