1. Take out the meatballs that have been fried in advance and set aside
2. Put 1 bowl of water in the pot and bring to a boil
3. Put the meatballs
4. Put in dark soy sauce, salt, sugar
5. Add ginger slices, then add 2 bowls of water to cover the meatballs, stir fry twice, cover the pot, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to medium heat for 20 minutes
6. Stir-fry during the period to prevent sticking to the bottom. After the juice is collected, add hot-fried fresh dew to taste, turn off the heat after stir-fry
7. Serve on a plate
Be gentle when you stir fry, don't fry the meatballs to pieces.