1. Eat more meat in winter. Office workers don’t have time to cook soup every day. You can simmer a large pot of chicken soup or ribs soup on weekends. In this way, add some broth when making soup and stir-fry. Not only does it taste good, but it also doubles its nutrition. .
2. Soak the sweet potato flour in boiling water for about ten minutes. When the sweet potato vermicelli becomes soft, take it out and drain the water.
3. When soaking the sweet potato vermicelli, prepare the side dishes, wash the cabbage leaves, and prepare the meatballs.
4. Boil the oil pan to 80% hot
5. Put the sweet potato noodles in a frying pan and stir-fry a few times quickly to let the sweet potato noodles become soft when heated slightly
6. Add a glass of water
7. Put the balls after boiling
8. Cook until the meatballs become large and fully cooked, and put the ribs soup and ribs into the soup together
9. Add cabbage leaves after boiling again
10. Blanch the cabbage leaves to soften, add salt to taste
11. After mixing well, add a little coriander leaves to serve.
1. After the sweet potato vermicelli is soaked, be sure to drain the water to avoid splashing oil and hurting people during frying.
2. The sweet potato vermicelli will taste better after being soaked and fried slightly.
3. Do not cook the cabbage leaves for too long, just blanch them to soften them.