1. After the big goose is cleaned and cleaned, cut it into a quarter electric saucepan (the goose is too big, so only cut a quarter), add an appropriate amount of water, five or six slices of ginger, press the stew meat button, because it is Domestic geese have firm meat, so after the end of a stewing process, they are not soft and rotten, so they are added for another hour
2. When it's almost cooked, add some salt and stir, and voila! A layer of bright yellow oil, uncover the lid, a strong fragrance comes out
3. When stewing the goose, put a small amount of sweet potato vermicelli into cold water to soak until soft, then pick up the vermicelli to control the moisture and set aside
4. Take two or three pieces of stewed goose, put seven or eight meatballs in a casserole, then pour in an appropriate amount of goose soup and bring to a boil.
5. Put the vermicelli to a boil, turn to a low heat and simmer for about five minutes, so that the vermicelli can fully absorb the umami flavor of the goose soup
6. Put the small green vegetables in the pot before boiling
7. Just sprinkle with chopped green onion, the fans absorb the umami of the goose, it is very delicious
1: Goose can be replaced with chicken, duck, ribs, etc. They are all delicious.\n2: Of course, the meatballs can also be replaced with any kind of meatballs you like.\n3: When simmering in a casserole, use the minimum fire. So as not to overflow the soup