1. Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in advance
2. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot and bring to a boil, add a little salt, and blanch the cut bamboo shoots for 10 seconds to remove the astringency;
3. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, add green onion, ginger, garlic, add pork belly, boil and remove and let cool. Cut the pork belly into 4 cm x 4 cm pieces.
4. Prepare ginger, garlic, onion, bay leaves, star anise, cinnamon and red yeast rice;
5. Heat the pan, without oil, put the pork belly into the pot, wait for the fat to be slowly forced out, and keep turning over so that each side of the pork belly can fully drain the oil. When each side of the meat is browned , Pinch out the pork belly and set aside;
6. Use the remaining oil in the pot as the base oil, add ginger and garlic, add star anise, cinnamon, and bay leaves to fry for a fragrance (if you like spicy, you can put some dried chili).
7. Add pork belly, cook in the right amount of Huadiao wine, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce, stir fry a few rock sugar for a delicious taste, add bamboo shoots and mushrooms and stir to create a fragrance.
8. Add boiling water, the water has submerged the ingredients and bring to a boil. Put a filter mesh in the pot, put the red yeast rice in the mesh, shake it a few times, wait for the soup to be red and attractive in color, and remove the red yeast rice. Turn the high heat to a low heat, and simmer for 40 minutes (simmering with low heat and water will be more delicious, two magic weapons for coloring braised pork: fermented bean curd sauce and red yeast rice)
9. Add appropriate amount of salt to taste, and cook on high heat until the juice is collected