1. Cut the pork belly into mahjong-sized pieces and wash them.
2. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, put the pork belly, add appropriate amount of cooking wine and green onions. After boiling, remove the pork belly, clean the blood foam and drain it for later use.
3. Take a pan, heat the pan, add a little oil
4. Put the pork belly in, fry until the two sides are slightly yellow, and fry until the oil comes out (after reading the instructions, I learned that the black music casserole can be used for cooking, in fact, you can directly operate this step in the black music casserole).
5. Put the casserole on the gas stove, preheat it on a low heat, and add the green onion and ginger slices.
6. Put the fried pork belly in a casserole, add bay leaves, star anise and rock sugar.
7. Pour the cooking wine, add some boiling water, and cover the pork belly.
8. Cover the pot and simmer for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, flip the lid and add the dark soy sauce and light soy sauce. You can add quail eggs according to your preference.
Turn to medium heat to collect the juice. When the soup thickens, turn off the heat.
10. carry out
1. The casserole stew is more delicious with low heat.
2. Don't put too much spices, so as not to cover the smell of meat.
3. If the casserole is of good quality and can be used for cooking, the third step can be carried out directly in the casserole.