1. Brush the hairy crabs with a disposable toothbrush, remove the feet and cut into pieces;
2. Wash the rice, soak in clean water for 30 minutes, remove and drain the water;
3. Add rice and corn kernels, add oil and salt, and put them in the pot;
4. Heat the pan, pour the oil, put the cut hairy crabs, perilla, crab vinegar, ginger, light soy sauce, salt, and white onion, into the pan and stir-fry for six mature.
5. Put the fried hairy crabs in the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, cover the lid and simmer; PS: put the basil bag in the simmer too
6. After simmering, add green onions and mix well;
1. After the rice is soaked, remove the rice that is boiled with oil and salt and is smooth and soft;
2. The crab is easy to clean by brushing with a toothbrush;
3. Crab vinegar and perilla buns are delivered by buying crabs, or you can buy them separately
4. Crabs are cool in nature, you can drink a cup of ginger tea after eating.
5. Eating hairy crabs cannot take everything with persimmons;