1. Cut off the tongs of the hairy crabs and clean them with a brush.
2. Open the lid, remove the internal organs, cut off the belly button, and cut into pieces.
3. Crab claws smashed, add cooking wine, salt, chicken essence, white pepper and marinate for 10 minutes.
4. The hairy crabs were cut open and the starch stuck there.
5. Pour a little more oil in the wok.
6. Add the hairy crabs and fry them until they change color.
7. Remove the oil control for later use.
8. Wash the shallots and slice the garlic.
9. Leave the bottom oil in the wok and pour the spicy crab bottom ingredients. Boil out the red oil.
10. Pour the hairy crabs. Stir fry until the hairy crabs are evenly covered with the spicy crab base.
11. Put the shallots in before serving, and out of the pan.
1. The internal organs of fried hairy crabs should be removed, and the hair on the crab claws should be shaved.
2. It doesn't matter if the fire is a little bigger when it is fried.
3. According to personal preference, you can put more dried chili and sesame pepper if you like it spicy.