1. Wash the pork and slice it into the pot, blanch the water to remove the blood foam, and remove it for later use
2. Sliced onion and set aside
3. After mixing the pork and onion, add tempeh, cooking wine, sugar, light soy sauce, pepper, sweet noodle sauce, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes
4. When marinating the pork, soak the rice with normal amount of water
5. Heat oil in the pot, stir-fry the marinated pork together with the sauce in the pot and stir-fry evenly.
6. Mix the fried pork and rice, put it in the pressure cooker, and select the five-grain rice option.