1. Sauerkraut is more oily, I specially bought a piece of fat, first cut the fat into small cubes, put it in a pot and fry it into oily residue
2. Then chop the lean meat into minced meat and put it in the basin together with the fried oil residue
3. Add cooking wine, thirteen incense, original fresh soy sauce, salt, and two spoons of soybean paste that can enhance the fragrance
4. Stir fully in one direction. Stir for a while to make the meat more flavorful. After stirring, let it sit aside for ten minutes
5. Let’s make the noodles during the time of marinating the meat. Add a little salt to the flour and mix it with cold water to form a medium-to-hard dough. The noodles are moderately hard and taste more chewy.
6. After the noodles are reconciled, the time to wake up the noodles is to adjust the meat filling, pour the chopped sauerkraut into the meat filling, without adding any seasoning, just stir well
7. Then you can make dumplings in your own way
8. Dumplings are wrapped in a pot under water, boiled and poured into cold water, and the dumplings are cooked after being repeatedly poured in cold water twice.
9. The sauerkraut stuffed dumplings are more flavorful with garlic mash. I also made two cold dishes as a snack. Dumplings are just wine, the more you drink, the more you get!
1. After refining the fat into oil residue, it will not be particularly greasy to eat with the filling. Use the refined meat oil to adjust the filling, and the sauerkraut will taste more delicious
2. Soybean paste is the soul condiment for sauerkraut fillings. I suggest that everyone must not be less, you can try it