1. After washing the rice, put it in a bowl, pour an appropriate amount of water into the bowl, and soak for about 20 minutes.
2. Dice potatoes and set aside.
3. Boil the ribs in a pot under cold water.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot, pour the blanched ribs into it, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Then pour the potatoes into the pot, then add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, chicken noodles and hot fried fresh dew. Stir the color well.
6. Then add a piece of thick soup treasure. Stir fry and melt (this is essential).
7. Then add water equal to the ingredients in the pot, then turn off the heat
8. Pour the soaked rice into the pot.
9. Pour the potatoes and ribs into the pot, and then pour the soup of the ribs and potatoes into the pot together. Do not pour all the soup, just add it to the position of the water level 3.
10. Then we cover the lid, remember to turn the opening and closing button to the closed side, then we select the fragrant glutinous rice function, and then press the start button.
11. After the rice is cooked, we press the quick pressure relief button, which can reduce the pressure relief time.
12. We can start eating the cooked rice by sprinkling it with chopped green onions.
For rice, it is recommended to use Thai fragrant rice or tribute rice. It's okay if not. It's just that the first two rice are more chewy. Salt is not used in the ingredients because the light soy sauce and the thick soup are both salty, so there is no need to add salt to enhance the taste.