1. Soak the red kidney beans overnight.
2. Put it in a pot of water and boil for 5 minutes, turn off the heat and let it cool naturally. Bring to a boil for another 5 minutes and let it cool again before use.
3. Put the washed rice in the pot, add the water that has been boiled to kidney beans according to the usual amount of water for cooking rice, and then add clean water if it is not enough.
4. Add the cooked kidney beans.
5. Add the peeled chestnuts.
6. When the rice is cooked, stir and let it simmer for a while.
Red kidney beans are not easy to cook, and they should be very noodles after being cooked twice. Taste it, and if you are not satisfied, cook it again.