1. Scratch the chicken drumsticks with a knife to put light soy sauce, cooking wine, black pepper, and ginger marinade for 1 hour. Soak the rice, dice potatoes and carrots.
2. Put the soy sauce and stir fry the chicken legs, add water and heat for 20 minutes. The water level will submerge the chicken legs.
3. Cook the chicken drumsticks until 7 is mature, then add potatoes, and cook the carrots for 4-5 minutes. Don't boil the water dry. (Two-thirds of the boiled water is enough, leave a portion for the stewed rice)
4. Drain the rice, put it in the pot, cover and simmer for 20 minutes (my induction cooker is 500 watts)
5. Sprinkle chopped green onions.
1. As long as the chicken thighs are cooked for 7 to mature, the soup must not be boiled dry. 2. The braised rice must be kept on a low heat, and don't open the lid halfway through!