1. Beat the garlic into minced garlic and set aside. Shrimp open the back to the shrimp line.
2. Pour corn oil into the pan, cook for 8 to mature, pour in the shrimp and fry until the shrimp changes color.
3. Take out the shrimp, add minced garlic, tomato sauce, and sugar to the oil, and stir fry for a fragrance.
4. Pour the shrimp into the pot, add cooking wine, oil consumption, a little salt, and cover the pot for 1-2 minutes.
1. It is best to use a non-stick pan, so that you can put a little less oil and make it healthier. (Jiuyang has a discount for this wok)